PUBG Corporation released its mobile version on 9 February 2018 in both Android and IOS. You can find the PUBG Mobile app in both the play store and app store. The following are the installation guides of PUBG Mobile in both Android and IOS and even Windows.
1. How to install PUBG in ANDROID:
- Go to the official store of apps for Android the Google Play Store app.
- Open the app and search for the PUBG game in the search box and press enter after getting the result you will see the PUBG Mobile app by “Tencent Games” (which is one of the largest gaming company in the world and which is famous for ‘Battle Royale’, ‘Horror of Kings’ and even ‘Fortnite’ and ‘Call of duty’ ).
- Make sure it is the original PUBG Mobile application and press install to download it and it is about 1.7GB memory size if you need to store it.
- After the app is installed, open it and there will be options either guest mode or link it with your ‘Facebook’ or ‘Twitter’ account.
- There will be no data stored in a guest mode like your skills, levels, tiers, etc and whenever you quit the game and start it again it will always be a fresh start. Meanwhile by connecting your Facebook or Twitter account to game your skills, tier and other types of data will be stored and so that you can log in to any device using your account and continue the game.
2. How to install PUBG in IOS:
- Every IOS device contains its official version App store where the IOS version apps are available. Open the app store and search for the PUBG game in the search box and press the enter, you will get a result leading PUBG game app.
- Install the app. It is about 2.4GB memory size storage you need to store it in your device to store it.
- After downloading the game login your ‘Facebook’ or ‘Twitter’ account to store your gaming data.
- And you can also see the guest mode when you play in guest mode there will be no storing of your gaming data, you will be only playing as a guest.
3. How to install PUBG in WINDOWS:
- Tencent Gaming Buddy released its PUBG Mobile PC version in 2018. So that PUBG lovers could enjoy the pc version of it.
- Open Google and search for the ‘Game loop buddy’. open it to you and see the poster of PUBG Mobile official emulator on PC and a download button down to it.
- Click it to download the PUBG, the size of the game is about 13GB and as it keeps going to increase so you need a space of 30GB in the drive.
- The very next step after pressing the download button, there will be a pop-up asking to start to download press it.
- And it starts downloading the game and stored in the folder and you need to run the application and you will get another pop-up of version update, click it.
- After completion of the downloading process, the Game loop icon will appear on your desktop which is the game center of it where all the Tencent games are available.
- Search PUBG in that game center and download it, you can play it in that game center itself.
- When you are done with the download you can find the games in my games and you can enjoy your gaming.